- Manual (gasspring) or power back angle adjustment: Power tilt up to 45 degrees.
- Power tilt: To 45 degrees (centre gravity) in standard configuration.
- The height of the seat can optionally be powered adjusted from 480 to 780 mm.
- The legrest is in height adjustable and has a biomechanical angle adjustment. An upgrade to a powered legrest will give the child the freedom to change position themselves.
- The footrest is adjustable in angle and is suitable for fixation straps.
- Multi-adjustable headrests: Four options: from simple to multiple settings of height, angle and curvature. The shape of the headrest can be adjusted for optimal support of the head: straight, rectangular, U-shaped, bowl-shaped or asymmetrical.
- Biomechanical and adjustable back support: The back panels can be adjusted precisely and independently of each other. The backrest is infinitely adjustable in height and width.
- Flip-up biomechanical armrests: The Kameleon has fixed and biomechanical arm supports that are mounted on the backrest. These are adjustable in height, width, depth and angle.
- Hip support: The hip support is infinitely adjustable and can be swung away.
- Custom seat that grows with the user: The seat is adjustable in height, depth and width. The minimum width and depth are 25 cm. The seat angle can be adjusted by placing modular wedges under the cushion.
- Seat abduction: A multi-adjustable abduction will fit to the needs of every child.
Children are impulsive. Safety is therefore paramount. The Kameleon was especially designed to withstand intensive use on rough terrain and bumpy roads.
Automatic speed reduction
- The driving speed is automatically reduced when the seat lift and seat tilt are activated.
- The drive function is automatically blocked when the table is turned over.
Highest safety standards
The Kameleon is crash-test safe and suitable for transport in a motor vehicle or school bus.
Maximum base stability
The large, driven front wheels easily find their way across all surfaces.
4-point seat belt Front anti-tippers Bumper on rear wheel
The anti-tippers at the front wheel ensure a stable platform at any angle and maximum stability when braking.
Gyro technology helps to maintain direction and control when overcoming obstacles such as thresholds, kerbs or external forces.